How can Parents get involved?
Parents and Citizens' Association
The association strives to promote the educational welfare and interests of the school by:
- encouraging close cooperation among parents, school executive, teaching staff and the community
- being a forum which enables parents, guardians and members of the community to discuss both in-school matters and the wider issues of public education
- providing a school canteen
- providing equipment and teaching aids to enhance classroom learning
- organising fundraising and social occasions.
P & C Meetings
Meetings are held in the Common Room once each term and are advertised on the front page of this website.
All parents and guardians of students attending Cromer Campus and all citizens resident in the school area are welcome.
P & C Events
The Cromer Campus P & C is an active parent group within the school undertaking several initiatives to improve the resources and programs undertaken for our students.
The monthly newsletter can be downloaded below:
For further information on the Federation of Parents and Citizens' Association visit: